Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 27 - A picture of myself and a family member

This is me and the man I chose to spend my life with.  I met Bren when we were teenagers. 

We've had our ups and downs.  But when push comes to shove, we got through it.  Together.


I could easily have had a photo of Brendon in my past blogs.  He's someone who inspires me (he followed his dream and started his own business).  He's someone who means a lot to me (natch!).  He's one of my insecurities (I have nightmares of him leaving me for a younger, thinner model). 

But most of all, he's my husband, my best (male) friend and the only person in the world that I am totally and utterly myself with.  And yet, he loves me in spite of all that and more.

Can't wait to grow old with you, Bren.  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment