Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

Someone who inspires me, someone who inspires me, someone who inspires me.  Hmmm, someone who inspires me.  Many people inspire me. 

Recently I watched an amazing bloke on Adam Hills in Gordon Street Tonight.  His name is Nick Vujicic.



Nick was born without limbs.  You could easily think "poor bloke" and write him off.  Thank goodness his parents didn't.  Thank goodness he didn't listen to those who told him he'd never be able to have a normal life.

I'm currently reading his book - "Life Without Limits".  Let me tell you, this man has done more, travelled further and achieved things that most of us could only dream off. 

I don't want to go into heaps of details - you really have to listen to the man to understand what it is that makes him so inspirational.  Check out the link to the video of his interview.  He's a champion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR1DyueYz0o

No comments:

Post a Comment