Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 1 - 10 Facts about me

  1. I have a tattoo of a multi-coloured heart on my right shoulder with my kids' and husband's name woven into it.  I've only had it a few months, but it feels like I've had it forever.  I'm planning my next one now.
  2. I recently got a brand new Merida bike for my 40th birthday.  I haven't told my dad how much it cost!
  3. I love the Outback and the red dirt calls to me in September each year
  4. I have a younger sister and brother
  5. My fave tv shows include Friends and Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  6. I have a secret (not so much now!) addiction to Pocket Frogs
  7. The photo is me at my first Mardi Gras last year in Sydney
  8. I love musicals - think Grease, Wicked, Dirty Dancing, Centre Stage, High School Musical!
  9. My car is nicknamed Big Red.  I talk to her like she's a real person.  She doesn't talk back
  10. I have been with my husband since I was 18 - which is now well over half my life.  My heart still skips a beat when I catch a glimpse of him across a crowded room.  Funnily enough I found myself perving on a jogger the other day while out riding.  It was Brendon!

No comments:

Post a Comment